Sunday, July 27, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Found something new today while sitting reading my many blogs that have been neglected because of lack of time. The Simple Woman's Daybook.

If you want to join in, just go visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman, read the guidelines here and then add your name to Mr Linky. There are so many other participants sharing their day, I'm sure you'll enjoy looking through them :)

For Today...

Outside my Window...right now it is pitch black. Why, because it's 4 am. I really need to head to bed before the sun comes up and my little ones wake up.

I am thinking...I am hungry so I'm munching on some popcorn and I am tired so once I finish this entry I'm going to head to my bedroom for some much needed sleep.

I am thankful for...my computer because when you can't sleep it's always there for you in the middle of the night.

From the kitchen...you smell fresh popcorn. It's quite with the noise of just the fridge and the fan blowing. It's dark but lighted from the light of my computer laptop and you also hear the clicking of the keys from my keyboard as I click way writing my blog entry.

I am creating...quick pages for digital designers for freebies.

I am going...to a birthday party tomorrow with the children. The rest of the week is jam packed with pool and beach play dates.

I am wearing...olive green striped short sleeve sweatshirt and matching capri pants.

I am reading...many blogs. I haven't had the time lately to read them so I've been trying to catch up on all my blogs. I am also listening to The Mermaid Chair for the book club that I belong to. I am also reading the Secret that my friend Deb sent to me in the mail. I've been dealing with some difficult time in my life this month. She said the book would help.

I am hoping...that my husband has a successful week at his meeting on Monday and that our financial situation improves and doesn't get worse.

I am hearing...the sound of the fan as the children sleep. It's a humming sound that just doesn't end. When it is quite I just can't sleep.

Around the house...it's a mess. The kids toys are scattered all over the floor.

One of my favorite things...is a full mailbox. No not of bills but of magazines and coupons or letters of surprise. I love receiving fun things in the mail.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...I need to get to the gym at least once this week. Since it's been extremely hot and humid we will be going in the pool and maybe hit the beach at least once. I also work one day (Wed). It breaks up the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
this was the last picture my Sony Cybershot camera took before it fell into the water. I was watching my 2 daughters Victoria (on right) and Naomi (on left back facing) at the waterpark while snapping away. Then they moved back into deeper water. Naomi went under. I panicked and while trying to save her dropped the camera into the water. I think the camera was on while I dropped it. My daughters are fine. Anyway, it did not go on after this incident. Luckily I was able to download the photos from the disk. I have been airing it out all week and so far now it does go on. Two days ago the image was foggy. Today it cleared up a bit and I'm just getting lines. Don't know if the camera will ever work correctly but I still keep trying. It maybe time for a new one since the flash broke about 6 months ago.

Well, I really need to head to bed now. Have a great week.

No comments: