Friday, July 18, 2008

50 Random Questions

1] What is the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Unfortunately, I haven't learned how to text.

[2] What is wrong with you right now?
Annoyed because the kids won't go to sleep.

[3] Do you miss your first love?
I occasionally think of him. He was killed in a car accident 20 years ago.

[5] Who do you hate?
I don't hate anyone really.

[6] What do you want in your life right now ?
Enough money so it can pay off our debt and we don't have to live paycheck to paycheck.

[8] Do you have feelings for more than 1 person?
Yes. My husband and my 3 beautiful children.

[9] Have you been to a baby shower?
Yes.

[10] Drinking?
water

[11] What is your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Nothing.

[12] Last time you went in a tanning bed?
a couple of years ago.

[13] What do you wear to bed?
Sweat pants and t-shirt

[14] Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No

[15] What are you doing today?
Blogging, doing some digital challenges.

[16] What was the last movie you went to?
Wall-e

[17] Name an award you have won:
I haven't won an award in years. Can't remember the last one I did.

[18] Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
No far away. Heaven and Earth.

[19] Are you scared of bugs?
yes.

[20] Are you a cuddler?
Yes, sometimes.

[21] Do you remember your dreams?
I remember sometimes.

[22] What do you think of Eminem?
Who?

[23] Do you read?
Yes, I like to read but most of the time I don't have the time. I just recently joined a book club so it's forcing me to read more.

[24] Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
No.

[25] Last thing that made you cry?
When my son punched me in the chest when he had a tantrum the other day.

[26] Whose house did you go to today?
I am at home.

[27] What magazines do you subscribe to?
Digital Scrapbooking, Creative Keepsakes, All You, Family Fun, and Organize.
I just recently subscribed to Redbook, Better Homes and Gardens, Good Housekeeping and Woman's Day. 2 of them I got for free for collecting coke rewards and 2 of them I paid $5 each. I haven't gotten my first issues yet though.

[28] Do you like anyone right now?
All my friends and family

[29] Are you bored?
No I have way too much to do to keep me busy.

[30] What is the last movie you watched?
Didn't you ask this question already. Wall-e

[31] Do you say dawg?
No.

[32] What are you excited about?
Nothing really.

[33] What bank do you use?
Bank of America

[34] Who was last to cook for you?
myself.

[35] When you sleep do you dream about heroin addicts?
no.

[36] What is on your mind right now?
How are we going to pay our bills?

[37] Who was the last person to make you cry?
My son

[38] Name someone whose name starts with the letter R.
Rebecca

[39] Do you care what others think about you?
Yes, but I try really hard not to.

[40] Do you own the game Monopoly?
I may have it. I don't have time to play games except for kids games.

[41] Do you trust people easily?
I do.

[42] Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I hope so.

[43] Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, it was my mom while she was leaving.

[44] What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
Triplets 4th birthday, back to school, Halloween

[45] Who was the last person you called?
My sister but she wasn't home.

[46] Who was the last missed call ?
The Library saying I have a book on hold.

[47] What is your ring tone?
Sexy Back

[48] Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
No but we may have to

[49] What were you doing at 9pm last Friday night?
probably same thing I'm doing now.

[50] What happened at 10:00 am today?
I fed the kids breakfast and then my mom called to say she wanted to come by.

No comments: