Sunday, July 20, 2008

30 Questions

I found these questions at Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Blog.

1. What’s your latest addiction?
Collecting Digital Freebies. I already filled up my external hard drive but I keep downloading.

2. What are you listening to?
The crunch of my husband eating crackers and the humming of the dishwasher.

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think it was 1:30 am. It was an early night for me. I was working on my digital scrapbooking or was it I was downloading more kits?

4. Who were you with last Friday night?
I went to Merry's house for our Stampin' Up monthly meeting.

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
:: I certainly hope so since I’m married! LOL!

6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?
I'm hoping at the triplets birthday party next month or maybe even sooner.

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
sleeping.

8. What radio station do you listen to the most?
94.5 pst

9. What was the reason you last cried?
My cat ran away. She's been missing since June 20.

10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
:: not that I know of.



11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?
I check my e-mails very frequently and right now I have only 4 e-mails in my actual inbox. So my answer is nothing as I don't have a 5th one.

12. Where was the last coffee shop you went to?
I went to one about 15 minutes away. I had chocolate coffee it was yummy.

13. What type of outfit are you wearing?
Capri pants and t-shirt.

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
Reading blogs or was I downloading digital kits. I probably was doing both.

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
My husband.

18. Will you be driving in a year?
Yes.

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Ice cream sunday.

20. When did your last hug take place?
This afternoon when we were in the pool. My daughter Naomi came up to me and hugged me and said, "I love you, Mommy."

22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”?
Probably have but can't remember.

23. Do you drink tea?
No only when sick. It makes me nautious.

24.Have you ever been arrested?
No.

25. Have you ridden in someone else’s car today?
Nope.

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
Oh yeah! A big one. I misunderstood my boss and thought I was being laid off. I was upset all weekend. Unfortunately, I was wrong and I still have my job. Thank God! I work just so the kids can go to preschool so we need my income for that and who's going to hire me for just 6 hours a week?

27. Who was the last person you texted?
I don't text but I do instant message from time to time. It was my husband who I IM'd.

28. Are you happy with your life right now?
It could be better. There's a lot of stress right now financially, and some medical issues in my family too that I'm dealing with on a daily basis.

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
Nope. I don't drink alcohol but there are days that I think maybe it would be something I should start doing.

30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
I don’t text. But I’m married to the person I just IM'd.
.

No comments: