Sunday, August 20, 2006

My First Post

I wanted to make another blog where I can post my creative pages, cards and ideas besides the triplets blog which I already keep. I like to be creative and I mostly do my scrapbooking or card making after the triplets are in bed so I am literally up late most nights. No I take that back it's every night.

My favorite website which I frequent often is www.splitcoaststampers.com I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and I get lots of my ideas from that website thanks to my upline Merry who told me about this sight.

My addiction lately is the I-RAK (image random acts of Kindness) group at that website. This is where you can make wishes for stamped images and you receive images back in the mail from others. I try to send out envelopes at least once a week.

I have also been listening to a new podcast called creative mom podcast located at http://creativemompodcast.com/blog/

No comments: