Thursday, August 24, 2006

Maybe this digital scrapbooking is not for me!

I am having such an awful time trying to learn this program. I'm following the tutorials but keep getting stuck at places which takes an hour or more to figure out what I am doing wrong. It is very frustrating.

I again asked DH to help me but he just got annoyed and told me to use my apple computer to make their slideshow. So I attempted to do that. I got all the photos I wanted into another folder and then tried to do a slideshow with music. I wanted to use the song Season of Love by Rent. I have it playing fine on the computer but when it comes time to burn it. It's taken me about 5 hours to burn 3 disks. Okay this disk now works on my DVD player on my TV however, there is no sound! Bummer. I wasted 3 disks with no sound and 2 disks because the computer said there was something on the disk. What in the world? I just opened up the package. How could there be something on the disk?

Okay I got a book called Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 4 in full color. I tried to look up dragging and dropping to make new layers but could not find it in the book. I'm at a complete loss. I even asked DH about it and he tried and he too couldnt' get the images to drag and drop. I think something is wrong with the program.

Well, I think I'm going to call it a night as it was a really rough day with the triplets getting into everything. Every time I turned around they were destroying or spilling something. Tomorrow they will be 2. I'm just glad I got through the day today without hurting one of them. It's getting difficult each day. I so wish for a vacation or at least some time to myself even time to go to the bathroom without little ones.

No comments: