Saturday, October 10, 2009

Completed First Sewing Project

I would like to thank Valerie from Frugal Family Fun Blog for helping me through baby steps to sewing workshop. We are on day 10. There is only 13 days to the workshop. Tonight I completed 4 of these draw string bags. I did them in Halloween fabric. They are a little tiny but plan for the kids to use them for trick or treating. It didn't take me that long once I figured how to make the first one. Now that I know the basics of how these are made hopefully I can adjust the pattern to make them bigger.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

These look very cute, great work!

Lisa Anne said...

Your's came out so cute!!! Mine cmae out huge, like a little smaller than a pillow case. Who am I kidding I have 3 different sizes cause I have no patience to measure or read directs. LOL

I love these bags, they can be used for anything and everything.

Valerie is great!!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Yay! These are awesome! I'm so proud of you!!! I am so happy you posted this -- it really made my day! Keep sewing, you're doing so well!