While cleaning my garage a month or so ago I found a 10 rules for a happy marriage sign that I must have purchased years ago. I put it on my fridge and now the kids keep knocking it down so into the trash can it goes. Trying to eliminate clutter. However, I wanted to share the rules with my friends so here you go.
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If y ou have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life's partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.