7 things you don’t really need to know about me, but sadly, now will…
1. I am not Martha Stewart. My house is always ransacked by toys. I can find toys in every single room of my house.
2. I hate to clean. I only do it when I have to.
3. I like to wear sweats as they are comfortable.
4. I hate getting the mail. There is always something in there that brings up my blood pressure.
5. My very first job was working in an ice cream parlor.
6. I met my husband at the supermarket where we both worked in high school.
7. We just celebrated 21 years of knowing each other yesterday.