Friday, August 06, 2010

CT - Vonnie's Digiworld & Shopping Project 365

Another kit I am working with is called Lady Bug Garden by Vonnie's Digiworld. Right now it is part of the August Grab Bag at Scrappity Doo-Dah.


here is a layout I did using Lady Bug Garden.

SHOPPING
I got my rebate from ebates for the past 3 months. Whenever I shop on line I use ebates so I get back a check every 3 months just for going to their website first before shopping. Really cool. So while I was posting my layout to the various websites I came across a Project 365 grab bag over at ScrapMatters. I just had to pick it up since I am always on the look out for Project 365 kits. This is what I picked up free using my ebates rebate. If you want to join ebates please click on my link that I provided above.

No comments: