Monday, August 02, 2010

Challenges/Shopping/Freebie

It's another month. What does that mean in the digital world? Well, it means tons of blog trains, new daily downloads, lots of shopping from participating in challenges in July, new CT kits and new challenges. My head is spinning by the amount of stuff that is being thrown my way. My hard drive is filling up fast. Also means lots of unzipping and organizing.

Shopping
:

I earned $4 at Scrapbook Bytes for participating in their challenges in July. So I did some shopping. I got these 2 beautiful kits by Lorie M. Designs.

Beautiful In My Eyes $2


and Simplicity of Life $2


Challenges:

I so love to participate in challenges. It really gets me going especially if I am having difficulty coming up with an idea. Take a look at this color challenge over at Digi Scrap Obsession. My girls just love the color pink so I had to play in this challenge. For participating you receive this beautiful kit by Kimbs Designs.


Here's my layout that I did using the above colors for the challenge.


credits

The Little Things Challenge over at Scrapbook Bytes this month you will earn 3 Bytes for participating in this challenge. 5 Bytes earns you $1 in their store.

This is the layout I did for this challenge using the Simplicity of Life kit I earned free for participating in July.



Found Freebies:

Also found a freebie in the Scrapbook Bytes store. You have to be a member to download

No comments: