Friday, July 27, 2007

Thurs - Feeling Crappy

Make up a great excuse why you can't work today.

Since my job is a MOM and Housewife I can say that if I could call out sick it would be a miracle. Having a day off never happens and when it does I'm running errands to get things done that I can't possibly do while I have the children with me. I so need a vacation!

Okay, back to the topic. Let's see! My back is hurting big time from lifting up the kids who now are about 30 pounds each. My mouth hurts because I bit it the other day and now I have this sore that just won't go away. I've been knumbing it with ambasol frequently. My dishes are piled high in the sink. My living room looks like a cyclone came with toys, pillows, blankets everywhere. My laundry is piled high in every room dirty. We are running out of clothes to wear. It's not like I'm not doing the laundry. My baskets are full of clean clothes. I just can't keep up.

We can't go outside because there are big bee like bugs flying around in our yard plus the humidity is a big damper on the summer. The girls rooms are a total mess since they are now free from their cribs and in toddler beds. They have been attacking the wall paper on the wall again. Paper everywhere. Toys everywhere. Mom, when are you coming back? I'm drowning and need help.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I'd come help you if I lived close enough! Here is something that I found on the internet about hydrogen peroxide ($1 at the dollar store) and I don't know if it will help your mouth: "1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe or shower.) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. " I hope things get better!

Glynis said...

Sounds like you do need help! With just the laundry alone! And you're right...Mom's need to be able to call in sick too once in a while :) (((((hugs))))) And it's good to 'see' you!