Sunday, July 29, 2007

Digital Freebies

While searching for digital freebies I came across a blog named Janniscrap Designs. She has such cute stuff. I first downloaded her newest kit "You are my sunshine" (See preview to the left). Then I continued to read her blog scrolling down and down seeing tons of cute stuff. I even went through her previous entries all the way back to January 2007. Yes, I've been downloading almost all night now. I got some father kits, sleeping kits, moving kits, picnic ones and some toddler kits. She also has some flower kits and baby kits but I have way too much flowers and my children's baby photos have already been scrapped so really no need for baby kits. I told myself I wouldn't download anything since I just cleaned up my hard drive but hey, these kits are really so cute how could I not download them. Her links from Jan to now are still working. If you want to get some cute kits go here but be warned you will be downloading for a long long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Laura,
I wanted to say Welcome to the CT for Burkhart Scrapzone Designs. I know you will be a great CT member to work with. I am looking forward to seeing your work, and also working with you. Welcome aboard!! I can't wait to see what we come up with for Michaele. :) This is going to be so much fun!
Hugs,
Angels Digi Scraps

loonyhiker said...

Thanks so much for sharing this! I have started the download process. I just hope I can figure out how to open the .rar files in PSE4. You are so wonderful to share this info!