Sunday, July 08, 2007

Amazing Digital Race

The big news in my life is that I'm going to be participating in the Amazing Digital Race with a friend I met from deco-pages.com (Gail). To find out more details about the Amazing Digital Race go here. Our team name will be DECO-MOMSx3. Why that name? Well, Deco is where we met. MOMS well that's sort of obvious. x 3 is that we both have 3 children. Oh, this is going to be so much fun. Wish us luck. Stay tuned for the blogger address once we have it set up I'll post the link here. The prizes are awesome and no judging. At first I wasn't going to do it because I'm more of an intermediate scrapper but since they are not judging it's going to be a random winner for the grand prize I said why not?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've just been over to your new site Laura. I'm looking forward to following your progress. Good luck.