So here we go:
1. Marriage Encounter: For the longest time I have been too tired for any quality time to spend with my husband. The kids just exhaust me. Well, my husband bought me a new cell phone (blackberry curve) where I can do text messages. My husband went back to work so I'm home to deal with the kids. We've been texing little love notes during the day which has made us each excited to see each other. It's like we are dating all over again. Helps to have a bottle of wine too.
2. Financial: Our credit cards are all closed now after our debt consolidation. We finally received some checks back from over payments from some of them too. Hopefully this will releave some stress in the next couple of months and we can start saving again once we pay off our kids what we borrowed from them.
3. Taxes: So far our personal taxes came in the mail from our accountant. We overpaid on our estimated taxes! No, we won't be getting money back, however, they will apply it to our estimated taxes for 2009. At least we won't have to dish out a lot like we did last year. I was really worried about that as we just do not have the money to do so. Unforutnately, we did not get our business taxes back so I still can't relax until that comes back.
4. Kids: I've been trying to tell them more that I love them and have been getting more kisses and hugs. It has helped my attitude since I have been very resentful that I am doing everything all the time. They are starting to help out with chores which really helps too.
5. Knitting. I started a new project. Nope didn't finish the scarf or the baby blanket. The scarf is 3/4 way done. The baby blanket is 1/2 way done. I am making skirts for the girls. I just started it so don't know how long it will take me. Will post photos when I get it done.
So what where your favorite things from the week?