Sunday, December 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I don't know what it is but menu planning to me is a lot of work and time. I just get so aggravated every time I try. It maybe the fact that every time I make a meal my family doesn't like it and I feel like I wasted my time. Anyway, I'm trying out a new system. I am using springpad to type in all my recipes and make a menu plan. It is great as it does make a shopping list easier. The only problem I am facing right now is that I can't figure out how to print up the recipes as it's only printing one page and not my entire list.

Sunday - Stir Fry (favorite)
Monday - BBQ Chicken Casserole (Crockpot) (new)
5 cup fruit salad (play date) (new)
Tuesday - Santa Fe Chicken (Crockpot) (favorite)
Wednesday NEW YEARS EVE- Potato Casserole (new)
London Broil (new)
Buffalo Chicken Dip (Crockpot) (All Time Favorite)
Thursday - BBQ Meatloaf (Crockpot) (new)
Friday - Cornbread or Regular Stuffing (new)
Chicken in Oven (new)
Saturday - Chuckwagon Chili (Crockpot) (new)

No comments: