Monday, November 05, 2007

Thankful for Autumn

Give 3 or more reasons why you are thankful it is Autumn.

1. The kids are now in preschool. They go to school 2 days a week and I am working while they are in school. Basically working to help pay for the preschool. At least it gives me a little bit of break from them.

2. We now have the heat on instead of the air conditioning. I think that the gas bill will be less than our electric bill at least I'm hoping. The electric bills during the summer were super high because of the air conditioning. I just don't like to sweat so we have it on all the time.

3. We are doing more things like a family. Pumpkin picking, hay rides, walks around the block, bike riding, eating out, etc. During the summer it's just too hot to go outside so it's nice to be out and about again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As much as you may miss them at first, it really is nice when you have time to either be alone or with other adults. We still have the a/c on.... And it is still to hot to do any of the traditional autumn things, lol. No hay rides, walks around the block (although I need to do this anyway), etc., so I envy you.

loonyhiker said...

These were great! I know you love your babies but even the best mom needs a break some time!