Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hanukkah Digital Kits

I celebrate Hanukkah and with 8 days of opening gifts with the children I have tons of photos to scrap. I am always in search of new Hanukkah kits. Can you believe Hanukkah is less than 4 weeks away? I haven't even started my shopping! Of course, I have tons of ideas in mind for the kids. Mostly toys that don't have a lot of pieces because I'm tired of picking up all day long. I've been starting to toss things in the trash. Just the other day I tossed out all their puzzles. Why? Well, there was not one puzzle that had all the pieces and I was fed up with them all over the house. Sorry for going off topic. Anyway, back to Hanukkah Digital Kits.

My friend Deb Ammerman made this beautiful kit at my request for a Hanukkah kit. I am on her CT (creative team) and I will be working with this kit in December creating pages for her. You can purchase this kit here.



Another friend of mine Elizabeth Weaver made this beautiful Hanukkah digital kit. You can purchase this kit here.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

1 comment:

Ada said...

Great kits, can't wait to see what you create.