Saturday, September 15, 2007

MeMe about Mom2triplets04

have been tagged by loonyhiker. I have to list seven things about me you probably don't know.

1. Who was your first prom date? My prom date was my husband. Yes, I have been with him since senior year.

2. Who was your first roommate?
Well, I never had a roommate as I never went to college. So I guess my first roommate would be my husband since before that I lived at home with my parents.

3. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Man, it's been so long since I went on an airplane. I really can't remember where I went. I'm assuming it had to be to Florida as I went there pretty often.


4. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I don't remember sneaking out of my house.


5. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
I was the first one to get married as I'm the oldest of all my cousins. I was in my cousins wedding and my Sister-in-laws. I can't remember who got married first though.


6. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Cool and the Gang at Great Adventure.


7. First tattoo or piercing?
Only my ears


And I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but here is the best I can do:
Bonnie
Nicole
Michaele
Karla

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Thanks for doing this! I enjoyed learning more about you. You sounded like a very good girl and I'm proud of you! (just like me! LOL)

jburkhart said...

Hi Laura...it was great to get to know you a bit more and what a fun tag! Thanks so much for tagging me, too! I will do this tomorrow, post and letcha know when I get it up! Thanks again and have a great day! :)