Well, this week has been bit chaotic with my car accident. Let's see if I can think of 5 good things that happened during the week.
1. Friends come to the rescue. With my car being damaged and not drivable my 2 friends Julie and Kara come to the rescue and drive us to the beach as planned. Thank you friends. The kids had a blast at the beach.
2. New Cordless headphones. My headphones broke a couple months ago. I was still wearing them with big tape wrapped around them to hold it on my head. The other night my husband surprised me and ordered me a new pair. I've been listening to some books at night while digitally scrapping. I am always doing 2 things at once.
3. Rental Car. My car was taken away this week due to it being too damaged to drive. Luckily our insurance will cover 80% of a rental car so this morning we now have a car to drive until our car is fixed.
4. Property Taxes. We finally got our bill and yes it did go down finally. Luckily since it came so late they are allowing us to pay it by the 21st as we don't have the money to pay it right now.
5. Grocery Shopping. Saved $80 in coupons this week. So need to try to shop with cash though as I'm still spending way too much weekly.
What were your favorite things from your week? Do up a post and sign on Mr. Linky so that we can come and visit you. Everyone is welcome!