Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fridays Fave 5

Welcome to Fave Five. Another week gone by already. Already another chance to look back and find the nice things over the week. If you're new you can get details here. Then just jump in!

A busy, busy week this last week. Lots to look back over but these were my top 5 favorites.

1. Ice cream with friends. We had a MOMs Club Playdate at my friend Lori's house. Luckily it was on the one day that it was nice out without any rain. There were 12 moms present. It was nice to chit chat with everyone while the kids enjoyed a fun filled day outside. Here are the kids waiting in line for their ice cream.


2. Preschool Graduation. My children graduated from preschool this week. They did a little show where they sang songs and received their diplomas. After the show they played a game show which involved myself and the kids. My friend Stacy helped Justin and I helped Naomi. Victoria was too afraid to go up on stage.


3. My husband and my nephew. We were supposed to go to Sesame Place today but it was canceled because of the rain. So instead we went to my in-laws where my SIL was there to celebrate father's day. Here is a photo of my husband enjoying some time with our new nephew Michael.
4. Quitting my job. My husband didn't want me working to rely on my mom and MIL to watch the kids while they are out of school this summer. So I quit. I was only working to pay for the preschool and now that they aren't going any more it just had to end. My last day my friend Lynn treated me for coffee and donuts. I will miss her and my job. It certainly will be quite now that I'm not around.

5. I'm President. Yes, I did agree to be President of the MOMS Club. This should be very interesting year. No one wanted to volunteer and at the very last moment I said I would do it. I was Treasurer this year. So I'm giving that up along with newsletter editor. Hopefully being president will be less work. We'll see!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

You have had a busy week. Look at all those kids lined up for ice cream. What a fun idea and I'll bet they had a wonderful time!

What a sweet pic of your hubby and nephew!