Sunday, June 21, 2009

Digital Freebies and Another DAILY Download

Look at all the beautiful digital kits I got for free today.


You can find this freebie here. You need to scroll down to get all the parts. Hurry as it is only available for 3 days and I don't know what day they are on now.

Mickey Mouse fans here's one for you. You can find it here.

I so love lighthouses and so this kit really caught my eye. You can find it here.

FOUND ANOTHER DAILY DOWNLOAD. Unfortunately I missed Day 1 to 19 but hey I really like the kit so I will start downloading now. Wonder what they will have next month. You can find this daily download here.

Happy Downloading

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).