Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Family Favorites

I am so trying to get back into menu planning. My days now are really filled with school/work and other activities. I started to use Google Calendar as advised by Simple Mom to help plan my meals. I'm hoping after my 2 weeks of entries my upcoming weeks of planning will be easier. I so need an easier way and, of course, better recipes.

Before giving you my plan for this week, I want to first review last weeks menus. All the recipes I made last week were new so...... of course, there were some that we didn't like at all. The keepers from last week are: Bar-B-Cued Round Steak and Penne Pasta with Sausage. I deleted the other ones from my google calendar so they will not be repeated filling in next time with another recipe until all the days are filled with tried and true recipes.

This week:
Monday - Meatloaf, Green Beans and Rice
Tuesday - Bourbon Chicken, Parmesan Zucchini and Rice (TRIED AND KEEPING)
Wednesday- Sweet and Sour Meatballs (OUR ALL TIME FAVORITE)
Thursday - BBQ Chicken Pizza (NEW RECIPE)
Friday - Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs (TRIED AND keeping)
Saturday -Crunchy Nut Chicken (NEW RECIPE)

To find more tried and true favorites from many others who menu plan go to I'm an Organizing Junkie here.

No comments: