Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I haven't been menu planning. Bad Girl! Yes, my life has been hectic when no meals have been planned so this week I finally sat down and made a plan for the week. Hopefully it will relieve some stress. I got my Kraft Magazine so many of the recipes below are from this month's magazine.

Sunday - Kathy's Delicious Whole Slow Cooker Chicken

Mon - Beef Stir Fry. A very simple recipe. The recipe calls for chicken but I had beef on hand so I just made that.

Tues - Mozzarella Beef Burgers with french fries and corn on the cob

Wed - Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs and zucchini

Thurs - Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas

Fri - Grilled steak and vegetable salad

Sat - The simple stir fry (chicken) I actually marinated the chicken and put it in the freezer. Probably will bake it since I don't know how to use our grill

For more meals visit I'm an Organizing Junkie's Blog.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

yummy looking menu, thanks for linking to the recipes!