I've been tagged by Michaele.
Here is what I have to do once tagged..
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let's see.....here are my 7 facts...
1. I love cats even though I am allergic to them. I used to have 2 cats but now only have one cat.
2. I pig out on twizzlers. No I don't like the regular kind. I crave the Pull-n-Peel kind. I purchase a bag once a week.
3. I've lived in New Jersey since 1996.
4. Other than digital scrapbooking.....blogging and reading blogs takes up most of my free time.
5. I so want to go on a cruise! I've been on many cruises and they are the best type of vacation. The last one I went on was back in 2005 for my 10 year anniversary. Yes, the kids were only about 6 months old. My in-laws and mom took turns watching them while I was away. That was the last vacation I had taken and so look forward to getting away again.
6. I so hate thongs even though my husband loves them. I wear high riser undies which my husband calls "Diapers". Ever since my c-section I haven't felt comfortable wearing bikini undies.
7. Finally...........most who frequent my blog know this already...but of course I have to mention it again - I watch Days of Our Lives faithfully every day. Been watching this show since I was in high school or maybe even earlier. I am such a fan I even entered the Sweep Away the Everyday contest that Libman is hosting. The contest is a trip to Hollywood plus a tour of the studio for 2 people. So if I won who would I take? I think I would take my best friend Debbie since she also has watched the show. She doesn't watch it as much now but she knows all the actresses and actors. We would have a blast. Here's wishful thinking.
Now off I go to let them all know