Friday, June 22, 2007

Learning to Drive

Did you learn to drive when you were a teenager? Who taught you? If at school, what kind of driver's ed was it? If a friend or parent, where did you go to learn? What was the worse part about learning to drive?

I learned to drive when I was 17 years old. I went to a catholic school for drivers ed and a nun taught me. The worst part about learning to drive was that we had to get into the car on the passenger side and scoot over to the drivers side of the car. To this day I have no idea why she told us to do this as it makes no sense at all. One thing I did hate about driving was parallel parking. I still can't really do it luckily I don't need to do it that often.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I hate parallel parking too and would rather walk blocks then parallel park. I'm glad you posted! I've missed you! Hope the kiddies are well.