Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Club Deco

At the website where I am now on the Creative Team they have a monthly Club Deco Kit. It is $15 for a trial (3 months) membership. That's only $5 a month. If you decide to join please tell them in the comments that I referred you (mom2triplets04). The kit is huge MB's worth, plus extra freebies during the month and 10% off purchases in the store for being a club member!! June the kit theme is called Sun Kissed. There are 12 designers who each make a kit for the Club Deco. There are even ploppers from almost every designer. It's amazing and well worth the $5.

Here is a sample of 3 of the 14 kits in June.





You can join Club Deco here
Please don't forget to put me down that I referred you so I get credit (mom2triplets04). Thanks.

Oh if you want June - HURRY as you can only download until June 30.

No comments: