Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hurry $1 Tweets this weekend only at SDD

SDD is having their $1 tweets this weekend.

I added 4 new kits to my stash. This is what I purchased in no particular order.

I'm a sucker when it comes to wordart, hence my e-mail address scrapaddict13 so I had to have this one. It's All About Scrapbookers



I love all water related kits. So had to pick this one up. Sea Swept



Besides scrapping I do lots of arts and crafts. I sew, quilt, crochet and even know how to knit. Just wish there was more time in a day to do all these hobbies. So I had to have this one Made with Love Kit



This one has been in my wishlist since it was released back in May. Love all the wordart doodles and purple is my favorite color. Ali Oop



So hurry check out the $1 tweets. Sale is only until Sunday.

No comments: