Sunday, September 19, 2010

CT - September

I am on many creative teams where I get the honor of working with many different digital designer kits and in return my children get the benefit of having beautiful layouts made for their scrapbooks.

Here are some of the kits I am working with this month

Label It Alphabet by Gabs-Art



My layout of my nieces and daugher


In this layout I also used:
jym Get Blocked by Gabs-Art
Awaiting by Gabs-Art
Label It by Gabs-Art

Diddley has Grab Bag 1

my layouts using the above grab bag



Chickadee September Grab Bag



my layout of my son

Girly Birthday Party by Kathy Winters Designs


my layout of my daughter


Great Outdoor Adventure by Sherrys Scraps


my layout of my son and my niece


School Days by Tom Williams


My layout of my children's first day of 1st grade


Boo to You by Designs by Abbe


My layout

Autumn Splendor by P4DS Designs


my layout of my son and daughter


If you like to purchase any of these kits the links are above the photo of the kits. Happy September shopping

No comments: