Sunday, March 28, 2010

March - Blogger Favorites


I use google reader to read many blogs. Most of the time I fall behind and I wind up having over 1,000 posts to read. I have my google reader sorted by category so whenever I have a free moment I try to read all the posts in the category. Last week I tackled my digital scrapbooking blogs. This week I'm trying to get through my organizing and craft blogs. I have over 400 to read. I decided to post my favorites here so I can find them again when I want to do the crafts with the kids.

Kids Crafts:


Flower Prints from soda bottles!

Crafting with Recyclables - Giant Sunflower

Kids Games:

Bug Race Game at Chasing Cheerios
Easter Egg Word Hunt at Chasing Cheerios
M&M Math Sorting at Muffin Tin Mom
Don't Eat Peter by Executive Homemaker
Easter Bingo by Executive Homemaker

Organizing:

Organizing school papers: Steph’s post
Love this idea. I'll be at walmart this week collecting my baskets and starting up this project since my kids are in Kindergarten and the year is almost over I plan to start this.

Basket Weaving with Nap Time Journal

Free Envelope template
to go along with Dave Ramsey Cash Method

Sewing/Crocheting Projects


Love this Spring/Easter Dress at Moda Bake Shop

Packing Flowers at Hello my name is heather

No comments: