Blog Prompt - If I had 24 hours to evacuate my home before it was to be destroyed by a hurricane, what 10 things would I grab (not including people or pets)
Here are the 10 things but they are not in any special order, just how they came to mind.
2. Digital Camera
3. Suitcase filled with some clean clothing.
4. Safe that's filled with important documents like birth certs, wedding license, insurance papers.
5. Pocketbook (which has my credit cards and bank numbers)
6. Home owners insurance papers so when it's time to call I have my account information
7. 2 cases of DVD backups of my photos and digital layouts.
8. Cloths for the kids
9. Coupon box
10. Cooler with some food