Monday, October 13, 2008

Triplet Interview About MOM

Here's a little interview I gave to the kids tonight. Their answers are below each question

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
V - clean up
J - clean up
N - clean up

2. What makes your mom happy?
V - When I clean up
J - If I clean Up
N - When I say cheese

3. What makes your mom sad?
V - I hit the wall, then I fall down and then I cry
J - not clean up
N - when house is a mess

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
V - tell jokes
J - tickle me
N - funny faces

5. How old is your mom?
V - I don't know
J - 4
N - 4

6. How tall is your mom?
V - Big
J - Big
N - Like a giant

7. What is her favorite thing to do?
V - computer
J - computer
N - help with laundry

8. What does your mom do when you're not around?
V - I go somewhere
J - she finds us
N - cook

9. What is your mom really good at?
V - computer
J - computer
N - cooking

10.What is your mom not so good at?
V - cleaning up
J - don't clean up - she's tired
N - cleaning up

11. What is your mom's job?
V - I don't know
J - work
N - in the house

12. What is your mom's favorite food?
V - maccaroni
J - maccaroni
N - maccaroni

13. What do you and your mom do together?
V - play my computer
J - games
N - walk on the sidewalk

14. How do you know your mom loves you?
V - kiss
J - she gives me a kiss
N - kiss

From the mouths of babes.... this made me laugh.

1 comment:

cajunsis said...

Very Cute.

I used to do a cookbook with my brownies with their favorite mom recipes... on of them was my favorite: "Mac and Cheese: open the box, make noodles, mix up that orange baby powder, then add some water. Cook at 4000 temperature. Put in bowl for me." Kids tell a lot about us, don't they?

You have such sweeties!