Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CT - January

It's been a while since I posted. Been so busy with catching up on my project 365 2009 project and starting my blog for project 365 2011. Besides all that I've been doing my CT layouts. Here's what I have been working with so far.

Old Fashioned by Gabs-Art



My Layout

As Time Goes By collab by Heather Manning, Vonnie's Digiworld and Digi Overdose


My Layout


Who is Lost Mitten? by Lumik



My Layout


One Cold Day by Kari Q Designs

My Layout

Feeling Frosty Wordart by Kathy Winters Designs

My Layout

January Mega by Scrappity-Doo-Dah Designers

My Layout

Snowman Soup Collab by Scrappity-Doo-Dah Designers (You can earn this free with a $10 purchase at Scrappity-Doo-Dah for the month of January)


My Layout


There is more but the kits haven't been released yet so will post when they are released. Lots of great stuff coming soon.

No comments: