Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lonely Heart - Changes

Wed Blog Prompt 1/16
I have three photos from stock.xchng posted on my blog.

Go to my blog, choose one of the photos, post it on your blog and write something creative about it. It could be a description, a short story, a poem, how it makes you feel...whatever you want!


Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown

When I look at this picture I feel so alone. It reminds me of how empty my life has become and the lack of energy I used to have. It motivates me to do some type of exercise to become strong. To do something for myself. It gives me strength and motivation. I will not give up. I will change things. I have the ability to change the way I feel and to make my life better. I will spend more time with my husband and to get to know him again. I will give up my resentment I felt for him for the lack of helping with the kids. He is starting to help out more with the children alleviating some of my stress and anxiety. 2008 will be a better year for me and my family. Lots of changes will take place but only for the better.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Beautifully written, Laura! I pray for great things for you this year ... (((hugs)))