Sunday, July 29, 2007

Exercise? - What's that?

What do you do for exercise?? And if you don't exercise, why don't you? And if you do, what is your motivation to keep going???

I know I really should start exercising but I really just don't have the time. My form of exercising is chasing the kids around the house. Lifting them up for their diaper changes and down the stairs. They are now about 30 pounds each. By the end of the day my back is really killing me. I use Bengay almost every other week or so just to relieve the muscle pains so I can sleep at night if I sleep at all. I brought the kids to Sesame Place last month and for the first time in a long time I used the triplet stroller. Pushing over 90 pounds in child weight and then add the weight of the stroller to that as well you could imagine by the end of the night my legs and back were in so much pain. Well, off to start my day, as I really need to get dressed and ready for the day. We are going to the annual triplet picnic.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One child can be exercise, I can't even begin to imagine running after three. Well, yes I can, but mine were at least a year apart.

Anonymous said...

oh do I now the pain of chasing kids!! Only 2 but together they are over 70 pounds and I often spend the day with one of those patches on my back so I can do what needs to be done!!

loonyhiker said...

I had to lay down after reading your post! That is why God let young women be mothers! They have the stamina, and the energy! I'm glad those days are over for me and again I'm so glad God chose you to be the mother of these wonderful children! I can tell you are an awesome mom!

Glynis said...

Yeah, I think that's plenty of exercise :)

My little Angels said...

I can feel your pain. Remember Sesame place Jonathan never sat in the stroller. I either had to look backwards to see where he was(which killed my neck) or I have to hold him. This goes on all the time he never sits in the stroller