Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home Improvements

--Home
What's the one thing your dream home must have? Two dishwashers. I am constantly using my dishwasher and there are days that I not only run it once a day, it's ran twice a day. When the children were babies it was ran so many times that we actually had to replace the one which came with the house and it was only 5 years old at that time! I still put everything in my dishwasher except for my pots and pans. I forever wish I had dishwasher safe pots though. I so hate doing the dishes night after night.

--Improvement
What's the one thing you would change about your current home? New bed, couch? New carpet or wallpaper? Or something major like an addition? We built our home 7 years ago and the one thing I wish we had done was put the extension on our garage. We only got the 2 car garage. To add the 3rd car extension at the time it would have been only a $10,000 option but to do it now it would be $30,000. That's a big difference in price. At the time we fit both our cars in the garage but now that the children are here one part of the garage we store the children's unused stuff and now only one of our cars can fit into the garage. My goal this coming summer is to clean out the garage to get our other car back into the garage again.

--Shows
Do you ever watch home improvement shows? I used to watch home improvement shows when I didn't have any children. HGTV was my favorite channel at that time. But now that I have the children the Noggin channel is on most of the day and at night I only have time to watch whatever TIVO taped for me. Usually Days of Our Lives and then maybe one or two shows like Desperate House Wives, Scrubs, ER and According to Gym. Don't have any more time to watch shows.

No comments: