Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Triplets - Poem Written by My Grandma




















My grandmother wrote this poem and mailed it to me for my birthday. It reads:

God gave me a letter for Laura. He gave it to me because I adore her. She was baron like Abraham’s wife. She wanted children in her life. God said, “I will spend more time with her.” I will see if I can make this occur. Here is what he writes to her. “Laura I hear your plea. I will see. I will spend more time with thee. I plan on sending three.” That’s how the triplets came to be. God sent them. Don’t you see.

Written by:
Grandma Ethel
2/13/07

Scrapbook Credits:
Angie Briggs Floral Paper
As Time Goes by Meryl Bartho
Blossom Bower by Meryl Bartho
Annika's Dress by Samara Gugler
Font: DSP Grandmom's...

1 comment:

Karen said...

A very sweet poem and a really lovely layout to present it.